jezbo wrote:
> How do you mean "Difficult to Find" with regards your compilations? In
> the catalog? If you have Only Titled Artists ticked they should appear
> under "Various Artists" in the catalog (whether you have "Various
> Artists" in the Album Artist tag or even if Album Artist is left blank)
> - but make sure you are running the very latest build since this is the
> issue I fixed.

Thanks again for the time you take to reply (Don't you ever sleep? :-)
"Difficult to find" means that if I list albums under the Gallery view
sorted by Artist, and click the letter 'V', there are no albums listed
under 'Various Artist'. However, if I know the name of the album, I can
find anyone of them one by one, but how can I get an overview of my
collection of compilation albums sorted after album name? Why isn't
'Various Artists' treated and sorted as a valid "Album Artist" name just
like any other name?
(P.S. just for your information; I only have full albums (~7000 of them)
as originally published. No loose single MP3 files scattered around)

Rgds
Viking