VirusKiller wrote:
> Thanks Gary; I'll give it a go.  Unfortunately, experimenting with
> tagging is proving impossible with the significant custom tag scanning
> times.
Depending on your NAS you could try the reverse, i.e. put LMS on the
NAS, but I know LMS will only run on certain flavours.

One other thing you might consider would be to set up a test system of a
few dozen tracks (copied) on a separate LMS system and sort out your
tagging plot before trying it out on your main system.  I found this a
useful way of sorting out my classical tags, custom scan mappings and
custom browse menus.  I didn't need too many full overnight custom scans
after that on my main system to iron out the remaining wrinkles.