Hi,

this plugin is simply superb and working great, thanks a lot.
I have seen that there are some parameteres that are still missing from
the "blender" (key or song type for example), not sure if you are going
to add these as well but even so, it is brilliant.

By the way, I was looking for a way to include only songs released in a
given period (for example, 2010-2012) but I can't seem to find any
parameter to filter these? I know there are parameters for artists
(start, end) but I could not find anything related to the actual release
date for the song?

would someone point me in the right direction?

thanks again