Just had my first WTF moment with a playlist. I was listening to 'Play
it Loud!' and after AC/DC I just had The Cranberries - Still Can't...
Any ideas why this was played? I seem to remember this playlist uses the
description 'Metal' so I don't have a clue why the Cranberries turned
up. The rest of the 6 songs looked fine, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili
Peppers etc.

I guess you're listening to your own music only? I took that recipe from some of the tutorials. But I must admit that though I have lots of Dreamtheater etc. in my collection, it would bring up Dido or Annie Lennox pretty quickly... I'll try to tweak that a bit. Currently I'm working on adding the genre-radio type. But in this very case, using "metal" as the genre, I would only get tracks tagged with "metal" in TEN's database. Which is a meager 5 tracks...

Somebody noted that those parameters aren't very obvious. And I can only agree. There are many parameters, and their function isn't always clear to me either.

--

Michael