mkkyah wrote:
> It's bringing the stream(old dashboard), I think likes/favorites are not
> coming, but tracks are playing well.

Hm, interesting. For me, the browser locks up the App completely. It's a
long known iOS 6 issue that I have no solution for. Are you still on iOS
5?
It worked a bit better with the old soundcloud but the new one really
doesn't seem to resolve URLs at all and locks up for me. A pity.

Anyway... Adding a new bookmark (through the blue bookmark icon in the
browser entry field) will create a bookmark called "SoundCloud Mobile"
instead of "SoundCloud" and if you use that one as the "iPeng App" the
plugin still stays around.