It is WEIRD.  The iPeng initiated server switch to the numeric IP leaves
the radio in a strange state.  If it is powered off to start, it appears
to remain powered off even after starting to play - ie you can't even
use the volume knob at that point ... You have to hit the power and then
you can use the volume.  While you can use iPeng to browse the library
and start a stream, you can't see the library on the SBR at all.
Strange zombie state.

Well ... It allows me to stream my music ... I guess I will live with
the lack of volume control.

Weirdest part is the failure of the radio to connect directly to this
server itself.

I may go back to trying to establish a site-to-site VPN, but that
presents issues for my Slingbox and slingcatcher ... Don't get me
started on that one ... :-)