garym wrote:
> p.s. I'm not sure what you mean by seeing duplicate art. Maybe you are
> seeing duplicate SONG files. That's a different issue I suspect, and
> probably related to playlists containing links to songs, and use of
> itunes integration, etc. Do you use itunes integration?

To be more clear, I'm seeing multiple Album Art when I select Albums on
the left hand side of iPeng. And often the duplicate Albums have one
that has no tracks in it, another with the same art work that has all
the tracks in it, and yet another that has all the tracks in it. That's
three albums, two of which are identical, and one which is empty. Hope
this helps. I'll also try the tag editor you recommended.