bjast wrote:
> To be more clear, I'm seeing multiple Album Art when I select Albums on
> the left hand side of iPeng. And often the duplicate Albums have one
> that has no tracks in it, another with the same art work that has all
> the tracks in it, and yet another that has all the tracks in it. That's
> three albums, two of which are identical, and one which is empty. Hope
> this helps. I'll also try the tag editor you recommended.

I'm still confused. I can't even picture how one can see multiple album
art. Are you saying you see the same album listed more than once in the
album view, and that when you click on these albums, sometimes they have
no tracks listed?

edit:  that is "multiple album art" to me, means I have several artwork
files attached to the same file (front cover, back cover, etc.).