pippin wrote:
> Hm, have to find a way to try this out.
> Do I understand correctly that everything else works? You can search and
> find the artist but not play it?
>
> Oh, and do you search from the slacker menu or using the search field at
> the top left?

Yes, everything else works. I search by pressing Slacker menu on the
left, and then use the search field in the middle, not the top left.
Then search results appear, I press on an artist, and then click on
Stream (or whatever it's called, I use french menus), and then Play in
the popup menu, and then nothing.

But as I said, when I go in the Slacker menu and Recent menu, channels
there (which has been saved with the Logitech UE Smart Radio) works, as
if the streaming address is already saved correctly there, but not when
I search with iPeng UE.

Thanks for looking into this.