Hi, I use Deezer as my music streaming service and iPeng on iPhone for
control. I am generally pleased with the Deezer library and the 320kbs
quality, but there is one annoying feature. The artist list in My
Music->Favourite Artists is not in alphabetical order which makes
finding artists very difficult. I know this is a deezer issue not a
fault with iPeng, as it is the same when using the Squeezebox interface.
I have contacted Deezer about it, but I wondered if iPeng could re-order
the information deezer supplies to present an alphabetically ordered
list.

thanks

David