can you set the percantage of the source somewhere?
ex 70% own local music & 30% Spotify.

No. Unfortunately I've seen several complaints about the playlist using remote tracks even for locally available songs (and yes, I've been seeing this myself). I'm currently discussing the issue with the TEN developers.

There are some mix styles where you can control the diversity of the mix. This would give you the possibility to control the level of tracks you're familiar with vs. new music (or at least music you don't have in your collection already).

--

Michael