erland wrote:
> Can you post or mail me the playlistdefinition file for the Playlist
> Generator configuration that doesn't work ?

I sent it to you in a separate e-mail.

erland wrote:
> I want to be sure I run exactly the same because the one you posted
> contained ">=" in the query which should be ">=" to produce valid
> XML, but I suspect this was just some copy paste error when you posted
> it so it probably doesn't look like that in your real setup.

My definitions do in fact contain ">=" but that doesn't appear to be the
source of the problem. I just changed it to ">=" and it produced the
same playlist. If it were a problem, then I would expect that it would
have a problem evaluating my ratings, and it does not.

erland wrote:
> When I run the SQL you posted in the previous post it generates 2475
> tracks in the playlist and when I look at the TrackStat lastplayed
> values of the items included all seems to be older than 3 months so they
> all matches the query. If I change the SQL so it generates 5 instead of
> 5000 tracks, the playlist shrinks to 5 tracks next time I run the query.

The problem isn't generating the playlist per se. It will generate a
playlist just fine. The problem occurs when I play one of the 2475 songs
and then regenerate the playlist. Since I have played one of the songs,
it should now generate a playlist with 2474 songs, but it doesn't. It's
as if it's not getting the TrackStat info.

erland wrote:
> When you select to edit the Playlist Generator entry under
> Extras/Playlist Generator and click the "Save & Generate" button, do you
> get any errors in the server.log file of LMS ?

No errors that I can see. Just entries saying that it took 6 seconds to
generate the playlist.