By the way, I continued having problems with MIP stalling when
dynamically update was enabled in custom scan for MIP export. I now just
update it during scans. MIP doesn't crash or hang, but the database just
stops updating and the service has to be restarted to make it work
again.

Unless this is Erland's custom MIP code in his plugins and he did a better job than we did, then the issue might be that the plugin is still using synchronous HTTP calls to MIP. This can block the server when responses take a long time. It's been a thorn in our flesh for a long time, but we never got around to fix it...

--

Michael