I am new to this plugin, I have searched this thread (and the 'net in
general), and I can't find the answer to this one.  I have 7.3.3 running
on Ubuntu and the latest 1.2.10 installed and the menus work, but it
won't play anything selected.  When trying to play anything (Live or
catchup), in the server.log I get:

Slim::Control::Request::execute (1889) Error: While trying to run
function coderef [Slim::Control::Commands::playlistJumpCommand]: [Can't
locate object method "track" via package "Slim::Player::Song" at
/usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins/BBCiPlayer/iPlayer.pm line 29.

Line 29 of iPlayer.pm contains:

my $track = $song->track;

Am a bit stumped at this point!  Anyone who could offer any help, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Matt.