Owen Smith wrote:
> I upgraded from LMS 7.7.2 to 7.7.3 yesterday and then didn't do much
> with it. Today I find that the "Radios" menu is missing both BBC iPlayer
> and iPlayer Extras. I'm running on WHS V1. Any ideas what might have
> happened?
>
> EDIT: they've vanished from the list of plugins on the server too.
> They're not listed as installed but nor are they listed as being
> available to install in the lists of recommended and other plugins. The
> same has happened to Classic FM & Others which I also had installed.
> After the 7.7.3 upgrade they were in the list of installed plugins, I
> checked that much.

Hmm, after halting and restarting LMS they've all re-appeared, both in
the list of installed plugins and in the Internet Radio menu. I've done
a quick Listen Again on Radio 3 and that works fine.

I've never seen anything like this before. Why might my third party
plugins have disappeared after (not during) the 7.7.3 upgrade and needed
an LMS halt and reboot to reappear? None of the standard plugins did
this, just the third party ones.