Owen Smith wrote:
> Hmm, after halting and restarting LMS they've all re-appeared, both in
> the list of installed plugins and in the Internet Radio menu. I've done
> a quick Listen Again on Radio 3 and that works fine.
>
> I've never seen anything like this before. Why might my third party
> plugins have disappeared after (not during) the 7.7.3 upgrade and needed
> an LMS halt and restart to reappear? None of the standard plugins did
> this, just the third party ones.
>
> My concern is that this might happen again. I don't want to be endlessly
> restarting LMS to fix things.

Sounds like LMS failed to fetch the plugin list correctly - all the 3rd
party plugins are fetched from an xml feed at the time of listing the
page.  Probably just that the response was not received and then LMS
cached the lack of response.  [there's something in the cache handling
which seems to get messed up occasionally, but no reason to believe that
this will cause you to need to restart again now it is installed...]