Triode wrote:
> Sounds like LMS failed to fetch the plugin list correctly - all the 3rd
> party plugins are fetched from an xml feed at the time of listing the
> page.  Probably just that the response was not received and then LMS
> cached the lack of response.  [there's something in the cache handling
> which seems to get messed up occasionally, but no reason to believe that
> this will cause you to need to restart again now it is installed...]

Well it's done it again. I've been out gardening, I come back in and the
3rd party plugins are all missing again. I can't keep restarting LMS
like this, I'll either have to downgrade to 7.7.2 or go to 7.8. But this
isn't listed as a bug fixed in 7.8 so I have no confidence it's been
fixed. I supposed I could try un-installing and re-installing 7.7.3.