The vast majority of my music isn't tagged with musicbrainz tags. These
albums are the same. This is what a typical one has in it's tags:

Code:
--------------------
    ALBUM: Searching For Sugar Man - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
  ALBUM ARTIST: Rodriguez
  ALBUMARTIST: Rodriguez
  ARTIST: Rodriguez
  DATE: 2012
  GENRE: Soundtrack
  ORGANIZATION: 88725418502 / CD
  REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_GAIN: -9.78 dB
  REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_PEAK: 0.976470947
  REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_GAIN: -9.87 dB
  REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_PEAK: 0.969879150
  TITLE: Sugar Man
  TOTALDISCS: 1
  TOTALTRACKS: 14
  TRACKNUMBER: 1
  VENDOR: reference libFLAC 1.2.1 20070917

I checked in other programs and all tags are showing here.

All my FLAC files are single tracks, not a single track per album. Some
of these albums are in mp3 format, not all are FLAC.

Looking at the Database query info, all the issues are surrounding these
same albums. It is duplicating the trackstat info in the database,
presumably every time it rescans.

Is there a way to rebuild the database and retain the ratings?