Thanks erland

> Do you add the albums by doing a standard LMS rescan or do you add them
> some other way ?
I add tracks the "normal" way, however I do use the SugarCube plugin
which links in with MusicIP. Before adding tracks, I always scan them
with MusicIP first before adding to LMS.

> Are you running on some unusual hardware/os that might have interpret
> characters different than anything else out there ?
Standard Windows 7 x64 laptop, nothing unusual about it.

> Do you have some other software involved that might write information to
> the "tracks" table of LMS ?
Maybe MusicIP does, no idea?

> Did you upgrade anything (plugin, LMS, something else) when the problem
> started to occur ?
Don't think so, unless something updated itself without me knowing.

Over the weekend I "played" with things, and deleted all the problem
entries in Trackstat's xml backup and restored this as well as doing a
clear library and rescan in LMS. I managed to clear all the problems,
however adding new music resulted in the same issues as before and I was
back to square one. Like you say it's probably something else other than
Trackstat causing this. I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go from
here. I'll play with things and see if I can get any success. I guess
MusicIP is probably a good place to start.

Maybe a full LMS reinstallation is in order? Any further suggestions are
very welcome.