softstag wrote:

> I add tracks the "normal" way, however I do use the SugarCube plugin
> which links in with MusicIP. Before adding tracks, I always scan them
> with MusicIP first before adding to LMS.

How is MusicIP plugin configured in LMS Settings ?

Is it set to "Only read mixable status from MusicIP" or "Import all song
data from MusicIP" ?
If it's set to "Import all song data from MusicIP", could you try to
change it to "Only read mixable status from MusicIP" as described below
and see if that makes a difference ?

To verify that it makes a difference I suggest that you:
1.
Before the change, in Database Query plugin, create a new data query of
type "Free form query" with the SQL statement:

Code:
--------------------

  select url,urlmd5 from tracks where urlmd5!=md5(url) and audio=1

--------------------

When you run this query you should get a couple of matches.

2.
Change the MusicIP setting to "Only read mixable status from MusicIP"
and perform a full rescan in LMS

3.
After the change, in Database Query plugin, run the query you created in
step 1 and verify that it doesn't return any rows.

If point 1 returns result and point 3 doesn't, it means that this was
the problem.
In this case, you now need to go through the TrackStat clear + restore
procedure I described earlier in the thread to cleanup the TrackStat
data:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/TrackStat_plugin#Upgrade.2FReinstall

If the above didn't help, I would also suggest that you temporarily
uninstall the SugarCube plugin and repeat the full rescan and run the
above query in Database query plugin afterwards to verify if it made any
difference. I suspect SugarCube doesn't write to the database and isn't
the cause, but it's hard to say for sure since the SugarCube source code
is encrypted.

This should all make it possible for us to rule out MusicIP and
SugarCube plugin so we know if they are the cause or not.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.