Hi erland

Well, that seems to have fixed the issue. It was MusicIP after all.
Changing the MusicIP setting to "Only read mixable status from MusicIP"
and carrying out the process you mentioned has put everything right
again.

I've added a couple of albums and done rescans and Trackstat statistics
are all working as expected and surviving the LMS restart. Also, the
database is no longer showing the issues.

I have no idea why things were working before, I can't think anything
changed. At least now though everything is working as it should (and
scans are quicker due to that MusicIP setting change).

I really appreciate your help on this erland, you are a star!