Hello,
I'm french so I used the google translator for you really old typewriter
. I apologize

I twirled at earlier LMS directment with the built-in SBT + plugin Qobuz
intallé also directly on the SBT.
Because of repeated during launch reading flac or Qobuz crashes, so I
intallé intallé LMS on an old PC 10 years and everything worked
perfectly.
In order not to leave the PC turned on 24h/24h, I am acquiring a
Rasberry PY (512MB Model B), on which I installed LMS Squeezeplug +
plugin Qobuz DD usb powered separately.
Everything works fine when I play my FLAC SD, by cons, when I want to
play a song on Qobuz, this one starts after 20 seconds of waiting to see
more ... :-(.
I have the phenomenon regardless of hardware enmployé to play music: PC
(web inteface LMS) Tablet (Ipeng).

Do you have an idea where this problem arises, and if so would you have
a solution?

In advance thank you.

Ampli NAIM NAIT 5i + Enceintes ATOHM SIROCCO 2.0 (DIY)
Squeezebox Touch + DD en usb + 2 Squeezebox Radio + Ipad/Ipeng