I am pleased to announce a beta release of Muso 2:

http://klarita.net/musoSetup2000.msi

This is rebuilt in .NET 4.0 (muso 1 was based on .NET 3.5) and so needs
the .NET 4.0 runtime. It also uses a later version of the IE layout
engine which allows me to take advantage of more advanced web styles in
the content area. There may be a few layout issues while this is in Beta
but when these are ironed out this will become the official stable
version of Muso.

Muso 2.x is a a separate installation product to Muso 1.x so you can
have both installed side-by-side - however both use the same DB &
folders so cannot be run at the same time. When first running Muso 2 it
should migrate your Muso 1 settings but thereafter will be maintained
separately.

2.0.00 details:
Conversion to .NET 4.0
Cleaner UI using IE9 rendering engine & improved CSS styles
Multi-line DB grid edit features: (a) search/replace (b) copy/swap
columns
Add subversion bindings to source

--
muso developer