adagio wrote:
> I did the upgrade remotely via the web interface so was not aware of
> what Norton might have been doing. Have copied the new spotifyd.exe into
> appropriate location using Teamviewer and behold Norton does regard it
> as a threat and quarantined it. Having told Norton to restore the file
> all seems well.

I've just had the same experience with Norton after enabling the plugins
after clearing the cache folder. Norton flashes up a warning that it is
taking action, but the warning is only onscreen for a few seconds, so it
is easy to miss if you aren't at the PC.

Touch, Meridian G92, Meridian G55, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.