JohnB wrote:
> I've just had the same experience with Norton after enabling the plugins
> after clearing the cache folder. Norton flashes up a warning that it is
> taking action, but the warning is only onscreen for a few seconds, so it
> is easy to miss if you aren't at the PC.

I think we can report false positives here:
https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/

Could anyone with this issue please report it so that we can get them to
do something about it..  I can report but I think it will help if
multiple Norton customers do so too.  I would link to the copy of the
helper app attached to the above post.