Apesbrain wrote:
> Installed on my Samsung ICS phone.  If I'm listening to an album and
> want to hear another one by the same artist, or same genre, or same
> year, how do I easily do that?  I.e. what is the equivalent of the (+)
> button on Radio/Touch?  Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback.

>From the Now Playing screen, tap the disclosure triangle (right hand
side, above the track progress indicator), to see:

- Songs on the same album
- Albums that contain songs by this artist
- All songs by this artist

"All songs in this genre", or "All songs from this year" are not
currently supported, but would be relatively straightforward to
implement I think. If that's something you'd like can you file a feature
request at https://code.google.com/p/android-squeezer/issues/list?
Especially if you've got any ideas about how to make the feature more
obvious.