Thank you for sharing this app to us.
nikclayton wrote:

> From the Now Playing screen, tap the disclosure triangle (right hand
> side, above the track progress indicator), to see:
>
> - Songs on the same album
> - Albums that contain songs by this artist
> - All songs by this artist

I've installed on my Samsung Galaxy S5 it works nicely, but it can
always better after the updates. :rolleyes:
Well in the Now Playing Screen the artists&songs aren't updated if the
next song is playing from online audiostream.
But when the S5 is changing from WiFi to 3G net, and turned back to WiFi
only then the NPS is updated, is this normal?
Thank you this fine app.