nikclayton wrote:

> I'd really appreciate some help with this -- I don't use plugins on my
> server (maybe I'm missing out a bunch of useful functionality), so I'm
> not entirely sure what you mean. For example, when you say "plugin
> context menus for artists/albums/tracks" how would you like that to work
> in Squeezer?  Maybe you can give me an example based on the web UI (so I
> can try and reproduce it locally) and then describe how you think this
> should work on Android?

The web UI is a bad example because it still uses a somewhat different
UI to everything else (Squeezeboxes, most smartphone Apps,...)
Have a look at Logitech's Android App. You can find the context menu if
you "hold" an item. There are a lot of hooks for various plugins there.
The rest is usually under "Extras".
You get the context menu for the current track by holding the big cover
on the NowPlaying screen. Context menus for the current track/current
playlist have some additional features compared to the ones for the
library.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*