nikclayton wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> ... Squeezer
> (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.org.ngo.squeezer), an
> open source Android Squeezeserver remote control. Happy to take any
> questions or comments in this thread.
> Best, N

Thank you for the great work. Its a fantastic program.:cool:

I am using squeezer in a multi player environment (LMS Version: 7.9.0 -
* )

Squeezer is always changing the last selected player after restart of
the app and/or reboot of the android device.
The new (automatically selected?!) player is always the same one (seems
to be the first one LMS is reporting).

I do not know it its a bug and or a feature.

If this is a bug, I am happy to help solving the problem.

If this behavior works as designed I like to request 3 new features.
1. Definition of a default player within settings and keep a newly
manually selected player as new default player.
2. Create Notification if selected/current player was changed
automatically because of unavailability
(and/or keep player empty to manually select a new one).
3. Sort the Player List Alphabetically (currently its random).

Best Regards,
0815 palindrom