'75x75_p',  # iPeng, Controller App (high-res displays)

Are you saying you don't use this any more? Would be time to pull it
then :-).

Didn't we have this discussion before?

The question wasn't totally new to me either...

Also: are you sure about the "_p"-Part? What's "_p"? iPeng has always
used "_f".

"Pad will resize the source image to be as wide (or high) as the requested width (height), maintaining its aspect ratio. Bars will be added above and below (to the left and right of) the image, akin to letterboxing and pillarboxing."

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Album_Artwork#Server_side_resizing

I'll remove that specification from 7.9. Thanks.

--

Michael