mherger wrote:

> Heh... we still have this one:
>
> '75x75_p',  # iPeng, Controller App (high-res displays)
>
> Are you saying you don't use this any more? Would be time to pull it
> then :-).

Didn't we have this discussion before?
75x75 is what iPeng used on LOW RES displays before iPeng 2.0. So if
you've got an old iPhone 3 or a 1st gen iPod touch it will still be
used.
Also, iPeng Party on non-retina iPhones and iPods still uses the 75x75.
But then that's _really_ few people and the server could just create the
icons as needed, I don't think it's still worthwhile to pre-cache these
icons.

Also: are you sure about the "_p"-Part? What's "_p"? iPeng has always
used "_f".

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*