erland wrote:
> Looks like TrackStat startup refresh cause problems if LMS triggers a
> rescan directly at startup. I'll see if I can do something to avoid it
> but if you are able to access TrackStat settings page it will probably
> work if you disable "Startup refresh" option and then restart LMS, let
> it finish the rescan and after that enable the "Startup refresh" again.
> In most cases you can actually keep "Startup refresh" disabled, it's
> mostly just there as an extra safely to make sure the TrackStat tables
> are properly synchronised with the standard LMS tables.

before I received your reply I disabled Trackstat to see if the problem
would go away. Unfortunately it is happening again(repeated scans over
and over). I had enabled Dynamic Playlist and a number of other plugins
as I thought Trackstat was the issue. Server log and scan log attached

|Filename: scanner.log                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16350|

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1409915004 @ Sat Sep  6 04:02:07
UTC 2014
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8               Platform
Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.18.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radio wireless