SlimChances wrote:
> To answer my own question reverting to an earlier version of LMS 7.9
> appears to have solved matters. I believe there is some kind of
> incompatibility with the latest version of 7.9 and your plugins or
> perhaps it is specific to my case

I've just published a new version of TrackStat and Multi Library plugin,
it would be great if you could try it when you get time and see if it
works with latest 7.9 in your setup. It seems to work in my setup but it
worked for me already previously, so I suspect the issue isn't really
related to 7.9 but the upgrade to 7.9 probably triggered a rescan
immediately at startup and I think this could cause issues with the
previous TrackStat and Multi Library plugin versions in your setup.

In the latest versions I've implemented it so they skip the refresh
operations at startup if scanning is in progress, hopefully this should
solve the issues you were seeing.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.