I'm having a problem with the Single value tags setting, which worked
for years, now failing with 7.9.   I have custom a custom scan (see
attachment for full custom scan prefs and custom browse menu) setup
like:

customtags: ARTIST,WORK,WORKSORT,UNIQUENAME
singlecustomtags: ARTIST
customtagsmapping: FIRSTARTIST=oneof UNIQUENAME|ARTIST|CONDUCTOR|BAND

FIRSTARTIST is then used in Custom Browse menus.  However, now I get
entries for all the semicolon separated artists in my menus, whereas
before I would get a single combined entries as expected.  I do have
semicolon set as a separator, but that's always been the case.

Thanks.

|Filename: worksbycomposer.cb.values.txt                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16483|