Updated the plugin, rescanned but couldn't get the HTML to display -

No need to scan. They should be available from the folder/album/track's More menu.

then noticed I need a new 7.9 - but Sept 15 ?

Heh... wrong date. Let me push new builds. They should be available in an hour.

BTW: if you don't update, then the files will automatically be downloaded in your browser, instead of being displayed.

PDF too ! I wasn't game to ask for those as well.

Please note that the plugin will simply create a proxy web handler to display the files in a browser. You won't get to see them on Touch or Transporter ;-). But the web UI and iPeng should handle it just fine.

--

Michael