mherger wrote:
> There's little special treatment for them. The "local artwork" would
> give you access to any artwork file stored  inside the album's folder.
> The same applies for a bio.html in the "local text files" menu.OK, Wirrunna
> has provided me with a work-around, and thanks for that.
Just the same, I'd rather not have to salt my library tree with an
additional 877 silent mp3s.

Michael: Please understand that with libraries composed of
flacs-with-embedded-cuesheets, there is no "album folder" per-se.  An
"album" is a single file and it's usually stored in the artist folder,
i.e. the "album" file resides in the same folder as the "bio.html"
file.

E.g., for the flac file I cited in my previous post, the url field in
the track table record in library.db for the 1st track is:

Code:
--------------------

file:///mnt/Media/Music/a_Medieval/Du%20Fay,%20G/O%20gemma,%20lux%20-%20Huelgas%20Ensemble.flac#3597.93333333333-4121.88

--------------------

I haven't looked at the code in your plugin so I don't know how you're
breaking out the containing folder for the "album".  But as you can see,
with audio files with embedded cuesheets, you can't assume that the url
record represents a real file path.  You'd need to strip off the
"#3597.93333333333-4121.88" (which represents what?  Duration in
frames?) to get a path name that can then be splitpath-ed.

mherger wrote:
> Artist pictures are either stored as artist.jpg/png in an album folder,
> or as "artist name.jpg/png" in the configurable one for all artists
> images folder. I could probably add a similar treatment for artist
> pictures as I did for the bio.html.
That's easy enough.  I can just ln -s create artist.jpg links to the
composer.jpg files.