Michael: Please understand that with libraries composed of
flacs-with-embedded-cuesheets, there is no "album folder" per-se.  An
"album" is a single file and it's usually stored in the artist folder,
i.e. the "album" file resides in the same folder as the "bio.html"
file.

Ah, that should be fine: I was referring to the "album folder" as the folder where the audio file is stored. If this a single flac in an artist folder, then that's the same as what I referred to as "album folder".

I haven't looked at the code in your plugin so I don't know how you're
breaking out the containing folder for the "album".  But as you can see,
with audio files with embedded cuesheets, you can't assume that the url
record represents a real file path.  You'd need to strip off the
"#3597.93333333333-4121.88" (which represents what?  Duration in
frames?) to get a path name that can then be splitpath-ed.

Hmm... I would have expected that this was happening already.

I'm not sure we're seeing a bug or problem here, or just a misunderstanding:

- composer.jpg currently is not supported, no matter where that file is stored. Only artist.jpg in an album folder would be, or the "artist name.jpg" in the folder defined in the plugin's settings. (the same applies to png, of course - but you got that anyway :-))

- bio*.html is not imported as the artist's biography. But it would be available from the "local text files" context menu.

Please let me know if any of this didn't work as expected.

--

Michael