mherger wrote:
> composer.jpg currently is not supported, no matter where that file is
> stored. Only artist.jpg in an album folder would be, or the "artist
> name.jpg" in the folder defined in the plugin's settings. (the same
> applies to png, of course - but you got that anyway :-))
OK, I'll create artist.jpg links to all the composer.jpg files.

mherger wrote:
> - bio*.html is not imported as the artist's biography. But it would be
> available from the "local text files" context menu.
Ah, yes, I see it now.  Thanks.  But my bio.html page hangs while
type="text/css" href="/music.css">, is there a less kudgy way to make
that available other than to make a link to music.css in
/usr/share/lms/server/HTML/Default ??  (That does work, though.)