rodlogic wrote:
> AFAIK there is a unique programme identifier in the URL - begiining at
> the moment with  b0 so for example b0f5de46 would identify a programme
> (TV or Radio) programme. But you need the URL - this works on iplayer
> Radio - the URL for 30 day catch up prgrammes include this identifier -
> so maybe it can be used as a gludge to re-enable the Iplayer Extras
> plugin ?

The iPlayer Extras used the feeds to get the BBC PID (i.e. as uyou call
it the identifier starting with b0). The iPlayerExtyras plugin then used
the iPlayer plugin to use the PID to play the item.  The feeds are
turned off so there is list of PIDs.

The iPlayerExtras  schedule and archive menus still work as they do not
use the "feeds".   The Archive menu already has 30 days of program form
R3 and R4.  In fact there has been for a long time many years of archive
programs available such as In Our time and Desert Islands discs.