I have installed, on the trial basis, Erland's Multi-Library, Custom
Scan and Custom Browse plugins.  So far, after a few hours, I have been
able to introduce the 'Music Folder' browsing option to my LMS, giving
acess to the three sub-folders, or 'libraries' as I think of them within
my FLAC collection, from my Squeezebox Touch Menus.  This was the most
important thing for me as I can now, using a newly-acquired Synology NAS
box, switch easily from my 'Popular' (from Rock to Folk) collection to
Jazz and Classical.  The folder structures are basically as I need them
for browsing, even though I could wish for more flexibility.  In that
latter regard I have been trying to set up library definitions so as to
use the Custom Browse add-on; however I am finding it almost impossible
to proceed. Is there anywhere, some detailed, step-by-step instructions
for a novice with LMS as well as the plugins I have added? I definitely
need some help, but of a general kind rather than on any specific point
initially.

Are there any helpful guides? The 'Squeezebox Wiki' stuff about the
Multi-Library plugin is very limited, and whatever I specify in LMS for
my Touch seems to be ignored.