philippe_44 wrote:
> And you were very right, I left a bug in 0.1.2.0 ... with repositioning,
> when I updated one of the headers ! thanks so much for finding that. All
> should be in order in 1.3.1 (still need to check the L/R inversion)
>
> (edit): I put a version that should reverse L/R in the alpha directory.
> I cannot test it as none of my players supports 24 bits pcm in packed
> format

Tried 0.1.3.2 and the L/R inversion is still there on 24 bit PCM. 24 bit
flac play correctly as before.

I altered the config file as advised to "seek_after_pause to 0" and it
made no difference. Pause and seek still don't work correctly with flacs
but as before, do with pcm.

The logfile with assorted trials of flac streams, Spotify, and local
files is here if required.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wbdgqlz8gov9ef/logfile0132.txt?dl=0

Do you want me to keep responding on this thread or the other in the LMS
sub-forum?