PaulinPosset wrote:
> Despite your earlier advice I still can't work out how to create a
> logfile.
>
> So that your aware I have the exe file, drivers and config file in a
> folder on my desktop. All I do is double click the exe.file to start.
>
> Having started sq2u I then typed "squeeze2upnp -f logfile" . Nothing
> showed up in the folder either during running or on closing the
> program.
>
> I need more basic instruction!!

the "-f logfile" is an option that must added on the command line, when
you start squeeze2upnp, not while it is running. In other words, a
solution can be to open a command line windows (type "cmd" in the
windows start menu or find it in the list of programs), go to the folder
where squeeze2upnp is and then type "squeeze2upnp -f logfile". Another
option is to right click on squeeze2upnp icon, create a shortcut and
then, right click on that shortcut and add "-f logfile" in the
"shortcut" tab, "target" box so that the option is used everytime you
laucnh the shortcut