Just to report that releases from 0.1 onward have issues when playing
through the Uniti2. Namely down to flac pausing and re-positioning.
These functions worked satisfactorily for me in release 0.1 but releases
since then don't. For version 0.1.2, after setting LMS to transcode to
pcm, pausing and re-positioning does work on flac files but
unfortunately flac streams from Qobuz and Tidal won't play at all. I'm
therefore still using release 0.1 if and until the problem is solved.

It is an excellent program and overall I'm still delighted and use it
all the time.