Statto wrote:
> Tried this, but it says I need to set up a template directory before I
> can download the libraries.

Ok, then my server outage wasn't your problem.
Could maybe be that the caches has become corrupt, could you try to
shutdown LMS and goto LMS cache directory and delete the
PluginCache-MultiLibrary* files and then startup LMS and see if it makes
a difference ?
You can also do the same with the other PluginCache-* files if you have
similar issues with my other plugins.

Statto wrote:

> Is there a back-up made of the Tag Mapping?  Mine has been corrupted so
> would the server crash have caused this too?  I wish I'd taken a simple
> text copy when I last updated the mappings:(
They are stored in the LMS preference folder. There is no automatic
backup unless you already have a solution for everything in the LMS
preference folder. You will find the location of the LMS preference
folder through LMS Settings/Information tab in the LMS web interface.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.