majones wrote:
> For me iPlayer now fails to find any of the BBC live streams as AAC, and
> lands on the WMA url's with the "no longer provides" voice message. Any
> news from Triode as to practicalities and timescale of finding the new
> HLS/HDS AAC streams?

I am a regular and frequent listener to BBC Radio iPlayer and strongly
support this request. All my BBC listening is provided by Squeezebox
Radio and Squeezebox Touch with networked LMS 7.7.2 running on Raspberry
Pi 24/7/365. I am frustrated and very unhappy with the current
confusion.

Please can measures to restore Squeezebox access to live and on demand
iPlayer streams be implemented and published as soon as possible. Many
thanks in advance!!