@bpa: Thank you so much for producing a proof-of-concept plug-in so
quickly - A welcome spark of hope!  :)  I have not tried the plug-in
(tbh waiting for it to settle a bit!) and was wondering if:

1. Is your plugin just a 'test', then passing over to mherger to update
the "BBC iPlayer" plugin later on?

2. Is all this focussed at just live radio HLS streams, or is 'Listen
Again' in with a chance of working again on Squeezeboxes with some new
flavour of the "BBC iPlayer" plugin?

Hoping I can help out with some testing of a future "BBC iPlayer" plugin
that does 'Listen Again' via HLS :)

Btw, still happy to make a PayPal donation to those cutting code off
their own backs - bpa, mherger etc. do you want to put up a thread for
this?