W92Neriah wrote:
> 1. Is your plugin just a 'test', then passing over to mherger to update
> the "BBC iPlayer" plugin later on?
mherger has nothing to do with BBCiPlayer.  Triode is responsible for
the wonderful BBCiPlayer plugin and applet.

The plugin is just for playing Apple HLS streams. There is nothing BBC
about it.  Unfortuntately different source may use different MIME values
so for other HLS streams the type conf file may need to be edited.

> Is all this focussed at just live radio HLS streams
Yes just Apple HLS streams  - nothgin to do with the BBC specifically

> is 'Listen Again' in with a chance of working again on Squeezeboxes with
> some new flavour of the "BBC iPlayer" plugin?
Listen Again is working for me now - I suspect you have disabled
transcoding and set plugin to use WMA. Change your settings.