bpa wrote:
> Listen Again is working for me now - I suspect you have disabled
> transcoding and set plugin to use WMA. Change your settings.  Just tried
> (Squeezebox Server v7.5.5, Squeezebox Duet and "BBC
iPlayer" plugin) and yes working here also e.g. Radio 4 Extra "The
Unbelievable Truth" playing now (albeit no 'album art') :)

But I am confused how this is working, could someone explain? My
Squeezebox Duet Controller tells me:

File Format: AAC
Bitrate: 128kbps CBR.
Unbelievable Truth: Series 14: Episode 6&desc=Comedians try to smuggle
truths past their opponents in David Mitchell's comedy panel game"

So is this still a SHOUTcast stream? I thought they had been turned off
(or has BBC Audio Factory now moved Listen Again to an MP3 format
SHOUTcast stream that the Squeezebox Server is transcoding and thus will
be available for "1 or 2 years")? *confused*... Please let me know so I
know what to still rant on about :rolleyes: