PasTim wrote:
> If you find out how to start squeeze2upnp automatically on WHS, then
> yes, it should be able to do that.  I also run it headless, but on
> linux.  I know nothing about WHS.
>
> The user guide quotes one suggested way of starting squeeze2upnp
> automatically, using the features of an LMS plugin called Server Power
> Control.  That should work on any platform.  Whether there is a better
> way on WHS I don't know.
>
> If you are prepared to give it a go, you can ask here for more help.
> Someones else may well know about using WHS.

I already use something called Non-Sucking Service Manager to run
uTorrent in background as a Windows Service and start it automatically.
It's almost certainly capable of doing the same for squeeze2upnp, the
issue becomes if the software has a graphical UI that you have to use to
manage it. For uTorrent I use it's web UI for day to day management
which avoids that problem.