Owen Smith wrote:
> I'll have to have words with the person at work who told me it was a lot
> more complex than that. He was trying to persuade me how great it was
> for source control (we use Perforce at work - not my choice) and ended
> up putting me off it for life. Of course the very name itself makes
> github difficult to use commercially in the UK, we're not allowed to use
> software that deliberately uses swear words in its name. It's like
> calling it wankhub or something - gauranteed to make all IT managers say
> "NO, a thousand times NO". And Torvalds did that deliberately, knowing
> it's a rude word in British English. Idiot! But I digress.

The person at work will have nothing to tell you.  Go to the link -
download the files as a zip.

Otherwise, you are just wasting time and bandwidth quibbling ....

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker (mothballed)
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)